Below is a list of over two dozen quotations made by my nephews, niece, sister and brother in law.
Sh*t my …
- … bro in law Says: “How come you don’t want a myPhone? Chuck Norris has one.” and “iPhone is grammatically incorrect”
- … 10 year old niece says: “I love you daddy!”. … Bro In Law Replies: “What do you want?”
- … 10 year old niece says: “Why isn’t the Croatian news in English? (offensive text omitted)”
- … bro in law says, “(Care Bears)…are fuzzy little communists”
- … bro in law says, “Go tweet yourself”.
- … 10 year old niece says (to her mom), “If you love me you wouldn’t feed me this crap.”
- … 8 year old nephew Luka says: “Its not Kung Fu Panda, its Kung Fu Luka Of Awesomeness.”
- Continue reading
While living in my old apartment I befriended a few people beyond the usual superficial hellos that you would expect during regular lobby and elevator encounters. The first one was my immediate neighbor. A nice enough guy who’s sister and cousin shared the place. Then he got arrested, the hydro was cut off, a Sheriff’s notice posted on the door indicating eviction from the premises and I haven’t heard from any of them since.
There’s nothing like spending “ME” time either vegging out on the couch looking up at the ceiling, siting on my balcony with a tasty beverage looking at scenic lake views and T.O. skyline, surfing the web just because or chillaxing at a cafe reading a book. With the exception of the last one, my brain ends up regressing if I do that daily . Do’h! ..err… Du’h! So as much as my actions ebb and flow like waves crashing onto a beach I’m currently taking FOUR continuing education classes that require me to create, build & manage Twitter, Facebook and WordPress sites while working full time. FML !! Might need some Turkish coffee, maybe with a shot of Absinthe.
…there are many like it but this one is mine. Without my blog I am nothing. Without me, my blog is nothing. Ha ha!
<the video clip showing a scene from Full Metal Jacket has been removed due to its offensive nature…to some>